PIXEL PAYMENTS PTY LTD
Pixel Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 14 642 518 413) is collecting your personal information including:
- where you are an Organiser using our Backpocket Split Now Pay Later (Backpocket) service – your name, date of birth, age and demographic information, address, postcode, telephone number, email address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, drivers licence details, and information about what services and products you use or purchase and information about your Backpocket interactions and transactions; or
- where you are a Payer using our Backpocket service – your name, email address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, information about what services and products you use or purchase and information about your Backpocket interactions and transactions,
so that we can:
- verify your identity;
- register you for our Backpocket service;
- facilitate provision of our products and services to you;
- recover amounts owed by you where you are a user of our Backpocket service;
- comply with our anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism legal obligations;
- conduct anti-money laundering checks (through a third-party provider) where you are an Organiser using our Backpocket service; and
- communicate and manage our relationship with you.
We will also use the contact information details you have provided to send you marketing information and materials related to our products and services, including, where you have opted in, via email or other digital communications.
Pixel Payments collects personal information directly from you, such as when you visit our website or otherwise contact and correspond with us (eg over the phone, via email, through our website, or in person). Where it is not practicable to collect personal information from you, we may also collect personal information from publicly available sources of information, and from third parties where you have provided your consent for that collection.
If you do not provide us with the personal information we have requested, we may not be able to provide you with products, services and assistance to the extent that they require us to collect, use or disclose personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to our related companies, contractors providing services to us and to other third party service providers (for example, Stripe Inc, FrankieOne Pty Ltd, Twilio Inc, Google LLC, Postmark, Mixpanel) with whom we engage to provide our services. Some of these third parties are likely to be located overseas such that your personal information may be disclosed to countries including the United States of America.
We may also disclose your personal information where we are required or authorised by Australian law to do so, for example under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financial Act 2006 (Cth).
You can contact us by getting in touch with our Privacy Officer, using the following details: